Who should attend BBTN 2022?
- Business owners who want more income and less stress in 2023.
- Business owners who struggle with direction in their business.
- Business owners who are challenged by tax and compliance matters.
- Business owners who are disorganized and want more consistency.
- Business owners don't know which tech tools to use that save time, work and money.
- Business owners who want want to stop throwing spaghetti at the wall and want a REAL plan for 2023!
Get a jump on 2023! Register today!
So, what is a business planning summit?
Business By the Numbers, is a virtual summit where you'll learn the tools and skills necessary to plan and prepare your business for next year to sell your products and services, and increase more profit in your small business.
There are a lot of summits and workshops out there. So what makes this one different?
This is a fast paced, one-day, business planning bootcamp-styled summit that allows you to set aside time to work on the business of your business! Each session provides a building block for your 2023 strategic business plan.
Let’s plan for 2023…together.
- Downloadable, fillable business plan workbook
- Actionable outcomes
- Speed networking opportunities
- Virtual marketplace
- And much, much more!
Session are led by Eulica Kimber and a host of small business experts in the following areas:
- Profit and business planning for 2023
- Federal taxation matters
- Protecting your business - agreements, trademark, copyright law
- Technology tools to improve and promote your business
- Accounting basics for your business
- Standard operating procedures
- Doing business with the Federal government
Meet the Speakers
Announcements Coming June 2022!!
Meeting the Host, Eulica Kimber CPA
What am I?
I am Eulica Kimber, a CPA, MBA, Author and Business Growth Coach with over 30 years of accounting, audit, tax and business registration experience.
What I do?
I speak and teach the language of business and train entrepreneurs like you to do the same. My education and professional experience in accounting and entrepreneurship provide the ability to remove your fear and intimidation of the financial aspects of your business.